- Checkpoint 5 is the checkpoint after Checkpoint 4 and
- before Checkpoint 6.
- The checkpoint's theme focuses around an aquatic nature with low gravity, and introduces metal objects.
- Stages 1 and 2 feature calming music and plenty of crystals. Yet there are platforms that move and also sliding glass bars and hanging hammers. A noticeable feature about this stage is that there is lower gravity, as the balls move slower. After this, you will proceed to the new stage.
At beginning: explosive powerup, time slow powerup, one octahedal crystal. Then: moving glass walls, horizontal-vertical glass bar crosses.
Stage 4 features No obstacles and many rows of crystals. This is a break point in the game and later leads to Checkpoint 6.
|gravity||rotating||number off door butt ons||objects||power up balls|
|low||no||2||hanged traingles crystals||fire ball|
|low||no||1||hanged glass panes||fire ball and time slow|
|zero||yes||2||fliying glass panes
|low||no||1||pyramidal crystals||infinite ball|
- The fire ball does packet criticals. for example, it can destroy metal objects
- This Is The 1st Checkpoint It Shows Low Gravity