- Checkpoint 5 is the checkpoint after Checkpoint 4 and
- before Checkpoint 6.
- The checkpoint's theme focuses around an aquatic nature with low gravity, and introduces metal objects.
- This checkpoint is the first checkpoint to feature low gravity, and the fire ball power up.
- Stages 1 and 2 feature calming music and plenty of crystals. Yet there are platforms that move and also sliding glass bars and hanging hammers. A noticeable feature about this stage is that there is lower gravity, as the balls move slower. After this, you will proceed to the new stage.
At the beginning of stage 3, there would be 1 octahedral crystal and 1 explosive ball power-up, and 1 time slow power up. In older updates there wouldn't be 1 octahedral crystal that would be smashed. As to these power-ups, the player would be faced with faster sliding glass sheets and glass bar crosses.
Stage 4 features no obstacles and many rows of crystals, which are in stairs. This is a break point in the game and later leads to Checkpoint 6.
|gravity||rotating||number of door buttons||objects||power up balls|
|low||no||2||hanged traingles crystals||fire ball|
|low||no||1||hanged glass panes||fire ball and time slow|
|zero||yes||2||fliying glass panes
|low||no||1||pyramidal crystals||infinite ball|
- The fire ball power-up does critical damage for glass, and metal too.
- In the 1st stage, it first shows 50% gravity.